Using Rutorrent seedbox Print this Article
In this tutorial you will lean step by step how to use rutorrent seedbox.
Step 1: Browse to link provided by us to your rutorrent , once you have opened the link it should display something like below :
Now if you might be wondering why this screen has open then the reason is due to our own custom generated https certification chrome doesn’t recognize it hence it generates this page for your confirmation
Click on Advanced
2.Now once you have clicked on advanced there is a proceed option which you can then select to move to the rutorrent web application.
It should look something like the screen below :
3. Rutorrent Seedbox web-application should look like the screen below :
4. To add a torrent click on the + sign on the top left
5. A new popup window will show up like below, and then click on the choose files to locate the torrent tracker file :
6. Browse to your tracker file location on the new file explorer tab that opens up , select the tracker file and click open.
7. Now once it is done click on the add file button as shown below :
8. And you are done , you should get a notification that your torrent file has been added :
9. Now you can see the torrent file downloading on your seedbox below :